USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Our website utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
- We may use non-personal “aggregated data” to enhance the operation of our website, or analyse interest in the areas of our website.
- We may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request.
- We may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law.
- We take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies.
- We are not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties.
- Our website Policies and Terms & Conditions would be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.